Regain Your Independence
Retain full use of your home, and Remain in the home you love.
Installing a Stairlift turns your home into a bungalow, by removing the obstacle of stairs if they become too challenging.
Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Call Hours – Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
Benefits of Installing a Stair Lift in Your Home Anthony, Texas
Supposing that you have been living in your home most of your life or if you have just moved into a brand-new house in Anthony, after that you perhaps plan to remain , particularly if you are near your friends and colleagues and family members. According to a research via AARP, even as they get older, approximately 90% of seniors would like to stay in their houses. However, this is never as straightforward as it seems and along with physical overall health deteriorating when one grows older, it becomes much more difficult for senior citizens to remain on their own, especially if you have stairs in your home that you require to go up everyday.
What Is a Stair Lift?
Staircases could be just one of the absolute most challenging and treacherous areas in your home. Luckily, there are solutions that can certainly permit your loved one or even you to stay at home and be self-sufficient for longer and a stair lift can be a good advantage for people dealing with mobility problems, those using a walker or individuals in a wheelchair.
7 out of
What really is a stair lift? A stair lift is a simple piece of equipment that can help you to be mobile and it brings you down and up the stairs, permitting you to move around in your place with ease and engage in things that you would certainly be unable to perform otherwise.
A stair lift is essentially a mechanized chair that assists to lift you down and up the stairs. A track or rail is usually installed to the stairway treads as well as a seat or perhaps a lifting system is attached to the track. You are able to get onto the chair or the platform as well as the chair glides along the track enabling you ride up and also down the stairs. You similarly have versions wherein you can use your wheelchair on the stair lift and these are called platform lifts.
Benefits of Stair Lifts
Stair Lifts are actually a large support to the senior citizens and also people by having movement issues that believe it a difficulty to move down and up the stairs in their house. Getting a stair lift at home can easily have a great deal of benefits:
- Offers Freedom Independent Living
When mobility and walking around a house along with stairs ends up being a trouble for elderly people and individuals with handicaps, they are actually usually dealt with the choice of moving. Having said that, using a stair lift, you can easily remain in the house. A stair lift can easily give you total independence to move around in your home and navigate the stairs quite simply and obstacle-free.
A stair lift provides mechanical transport down and up the stairs. The chair of the stair lift features a seat belt that makes sure that you are secure when the stair lift is in action. Today, most stair lifts have built-in protection features that will certainly avoid its use in the event it experiences an obstruction on the staircases or if any sort of aspect of the stair lift i.e. the chair, armrests or even foot rest is not in its right setting. The stair lifts also are equipped alongside a protection fixture that prevents any type of unintentional usage or little ones from operating the chair.
Generally, the seat of the stair lift features a changeable as well as padded seat and armrests that provide maximum support. You can also calibrate the footrest according to your height.
- Staircase Accessibility
A lot of stair lifts have relatively slim profiles as well as do not clog the whole staircase, which is openly reachable. Typically, the chair, in addition to the footrest are foldable to ensure that it is not an obstacle for family members as well as other individuals wanting to operate the staircases.
- Easy to Use
Stair Lifts are quite easy to use and even manage. A lot of stair lifts have a button located on the armrest of the chair that allows you to control it. Now a days, several stair lift styles are outfitted alongside a remote that permits you to control it quite easily and moves the stair lift to the top or the bottom of the staircases as needed. When the stair lift is in the lock stance, it charges, to ensure that you are able to use it whenever you want to and also in the event that there is a power disruption, the stair lift typically has an in-built battery back-up that allows you to handle it.
Who Uses Stair Lifts in Anthony?
In the U.S., 1 in 4 adults who are 65 years and above suffers a fall every year and according to the CDC (Center for Disease Control), falls is a leading cause of injuries in the elderly. Stairs in the house can be a huge risk for people with mobility problems.
Stair Lifts are mainly used by and are a wonderful assistance for:
- Aging in place seniors
- Individuals having walking and movement concerns. those using a walker or in a wheelchair
- Persons with a health condition
- People having a sports injury
- Persons with balance concerns
- Those with leg and back conditions
Types of Stair Lifts
There are various types of stair lifts like:
- Stair Lifts for Straight Stairs
If your dwelling has a straight staircase, then a stair lift that operates on a straight path or rail is normally among the most popular sort of stair lift. These oftentimes provide drop-down or perhaps fixed chairs that are simply attached. The installment of a stair lift in a straight stairs might become an issue if the staircases are too narrow. In case your staircase is mainly straight yet it comes with an arc on top, then you can easily opt for a straight stair lift and also a joining platform that serves to help the lift to come to the landing a lot better. Commonly, straight stair lifts are the least pricey and easiest to install.
- Stair Lifts for Curved Stairs
In case that your stairs are curved, then you ought to attach a curved stair lift. These are actually more complex compared to straight stair lifts and also they involve rounded rails to accommodate the exact form of the staircase. Commonly, curved stair lifts are even more pricey.
- Standing Stair Lifts
If your staircase is particularly very narrow and it will certainly not go with a chair stair lift, then a standing stair lift is generally preferred. However, you must make certain that you have ample space in the stairs ,as well,that it is high enough to accommodate you when you are standing. Standing stair lifts are particularly useful for persons experiencing concerns moving their knees. Some standing stair lift models similarly feature a slight ledge that allows you to retain your balance. Having said that, standing stair lift might not be appropriate for everybody, especially if you do not have the strength to stand up for a few minutes or even if you are susceptible to getting dizzy.
- Outdoor Or Exterior Stair Lifts
These sorts of stair lifts are normally put up outside on steps that go to your main door or on steps going to your back yard or even patio. Exterior stair lifts are basically similar to straight or curved stair lifts that are used inside your home; but, these are typically made with weather-proof components.
Where can i buy a chair lift for stairs in Anthony, TX
Cost of Stair Lifts in El Paso County
Stair lifts are extremely individualized and customized base on your requirements and the sort of staircases on your property, and so the prices vary drastically. Having said that, the cost of base units begins with about $3,000-$5,000. And also, there are many details that impact this base price such as the length of the track needed, if the stairs is actually bent, an electric motor upgrade, seat upgrade, folding chair as well as foot pedal, swivel seat and also form of energy.
Address: Anthony, TX 79821, USA
Phone: (832) 261-7776
Major Cities we service around Texas
More TX Cities we Service:
Anthony is an incorporated town in El Paso County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,011 at the 2010 census. As of July 1, 2018, the population estimate for the town from the U.S. Census was 5,655. It is the first town encountered in Texas when traveling eastbound on Interstate 10 from New Mexico.
Anthony was laid out c. 1881, when the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway was extended to that point.
Anthony is located at 31°59′41″N 106°35′51″W / 31.99472°N 106.59750°W / 31.99472; -106.59750 (31.994626, -106.597612).
Anthony - Latest - Google News Google News
El Paso Matters - KRWG
El Paso Matters KRWG
- The Junior League of El Paso's Christmas Fair is canceled, replaced with other events - El Paso Times
- Bid protest dismissal sets final course for March opening of new, Fort Bliss Army hospital - El Paso Times
Realtors use social media to raise money to support Las Cruces servers - Las Cruces Sun-News
Realtors use social media to raise money to support Las Cruces servers Las Cruces Sun-News
El Paseo South Gate Launches Free, Fast WiFi - El Paso Inc.
El Paseo South Gate Launches Free, Fast WiFi El Paso Inc.
Wisconsin manufacturer to open facility in Santa Teresa - Las Cruces Bulletin
Wisconsin manufacturer to open facility in Santa Teresa Las Cruces Bulletin
- Differing views on abortion, immigration set candidates in Texas’ 16th District apart - KTSM 9 News
Poet, poet/author participate in NMSU English Department Zoom reading - Las Cruces Bulletin
Poet, poet/author participate in NMSU English Department Zoom reading Las Cruces Bulletin
- NMSU Theatre is filming 'The Land Where We Stand' for world premier virtual viewing - Las Cruces Bulletin
Mesilla Valley Fine Arts Gallery features Severson, Loring in November - Las Cruces Bulletin
Mesilla Valley Fine Arts Gallery features Severson, Loring in November Las Cruces Bulletin
EPWater expedites drilling of six wells – El Paso Herald Post - El Paso Herald-Post
EPWater expedites drilling of six wells – El Paso Herald Post El Paso Herald-Post
NMSU grad returns to lead Foundation - Las Cruces Bulletin
NMSU grad returns to lead Foundation Las Cruces Bulletin
- El Paso County Sheriffs hold drive-in light show for families - El Paso Times
- 'It changed our life completely': Pandemic has devastating impact on El Paso family - KVIA El Paso
DAV Chapter 38 of Mesilla: Veterans helping veterans - Las Cruces Bulletin
DAV Chapter 38 of Mesilla: Veterans helping veterans Las Cruces Bulletin
- Community Champion: El Paso 12-year-old shares knowledge of sports through podcast - KVIA El Paso
“Picks Up Podcast” features UTEP Junior Safety Justin Prince - El Paso Herald-Post
“Picks Up Podcast” features UTEP Junior Safety Justin Prince El Paso Herald-Post
- Texas Attorney General, Mayor Margo question county’s stay-at-home order - KTSM 9 News
Feed the Frontline El Paso to provide 2400 free meals Friday - El Paso Herald-Post
Feed the Frontline El Paso to provide 2400 free meals Friday El Paso Herald-Post
Canutillo High selected as a member of New Tech Network - El Paso Herald-Post
Canutillo High selected as a member of New Tech Network El Paso Herald-Post
Deadline for Las Cruces businesses to apply for grant Friday - Las Cruces Sun-News
Deadline for Las Cruces businesses to apply for grant Friday Las Cruces Sun-News
City council to host special meeting to discuss mayor's emergency proclamation - Las Cruces Sun-News
City council to host special meeting to discuss mayor's emergency proclamation Las Cruces Sun-News
- Districts, TEA Develop New Reopening Plan for El Paso Schools - kisselpaso.com
- Local health officials urge the community to get flu shot - KTSM 9 News
- Don Carbon owners say they are worried for fellow restaurants that depend on dine-in services after shutdown announced - KTSM 9 News
- Local doctor says steroid treatment helping COVID-19 patients; warns medical facilities running out of space - KTSM 9 News
- Testing capacity grows in El Paso, close to 10k tests available per day - KFOX El Paso
- Coronavirus testing site for UTEP students, staff extends hours with goal 1000 daily tests - El Paso Times
- Driver who rammed El Paso police car, fled arrested days later - KFOX El Paso
- Salvation Army seeks bell ringers in effort to ‘Rescue Christmas’ - KTSM 9 News
- NMSU prepared for possibility of rising cases on campus COVID-19 Response Team says - The Round Up
- Fort Bliss to give update Friday on search of soldier - KFOX El Paso
- Feed the frontline, El Paso to provide 2,400 free meals Friday - KFOX El Paso
- Hotel Paso Del Norte's reopening reveals a multi-million-dollar renovation - The Prospector
- El Paso doctors request you keep up with health to save on needed hospital beds - KFOX El Paso
- El Paso's Catholic bishop to hold Covid-19 prayer service, bless city from atop Scenic Drive lookout - KVIA El Paso
- Paso Electric makes donation to book nonprofit | Business Announcements - El Paso Inc.
- El Paso businesses support The Great Thanksgiving Giveaway - El Paso Inc.
- Franklin Mountain Investments names VP, general counsel | Business Announcements - El Paso Inc.
- Las Cruces Utilities Warns of Possible Scam Regarding Water Sample Collection - KRWG
Makeshift COVID-19 Hospital Sets Up In Downtown El Paso - kisselpaso.com
Makeshift COVID-19 Hospital Sets Up In Downtown El Paso kisselpaso.com
- Walmart extends COVID-19 testing to some of its El Paso market locations - KFOX El Paso
- El Paso police seek suspect in wallet theft filmed in Subway sandwich shop - El Paso Times
One El Pasoan's Story Of Multiple Encounters With La Llorona - kisselpaso.com
One El Pasoan's Story Of Multiple Encounters With La Llorona kisselpaso.com
- City of El Paso cancels Thursday’s media briefing; makes announcement on business loans - KTSM 9 News
- El Paso psychologist offers tips for celebrating Halloween safely during the pandemic - KVIA El Paso
- List Of EP Businesses That Are Closing For Two Weeks Due To COVID - kisselpaso.com
- DACC Cultural Diversity Committee's Online Student Art Contest - KRWG
- El Paso County Judge Says it's Time to Shut Down El Paso Again - hot103.fm
- El Paso restaurants voluntarily close dine-in, modify capacity with rising COVID-19 cases - KFOX El Paso
- El Paso County Judge: It's time to shut down El Paso once again - KFOX El Paso
- TABC sends more agents to El Paso to enforce order at bars converted to restaurants - KFOX El Paso
- 1 dead, 1 hospitalized from carbon monoxide poisoning due to faulty home furnace in Upper Valley - KVIA El Paso
- UTEP to offer Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program in Spring 2021 - El Paso Herald-Post
- Great Khalid Foundation and other local organizations partnering for Thanksgiving giveaway - KTSM 9 News
- YISD's superintendent decides to continue with high school football, other fall sports for now - KVIA El Paso
- El Paso woman says it took 2 weeks to get ahold of contact tracer - cbs4local.com
- Mayor Margo facing criticism for ‘Gestapo-like tactics’ remark during work session - KTSM 9 News
- Woman steals wallet at Subway; El Paso police looking for leads - KFOX El Paso
- Mother uses 13-year-old son to smuggle drugs across El Paso border - KFOX El Paso
Eco El Paso's 13th Annual Conference highlighted by Virtual Speaker Series - El Paso Herald-Post
Eco El Paso's 13th Annual Conference highlighted by Virtual Speaker Series El Paso Herald-Post
UTEP's H.O.P.E Clinic brings Flu Shot to the area's homeless population - El Paso Herald-Post
UTEP's H.O.P.E Clinic brings Flu Shot to the area's homeless population El Paso Herald-Post
Americas High hosts first-ever virtual speech, debate tournament in El Paso - El Paso Herald-Post
Americas High hosts first-ever virtual speech, debate tournament in El Paso El Paso Herald-Post
Las Cruces server gets a $2,000 tip. - Las Cruces Sun-News
Las Cruces server gets a $2,000 tip. Las Cruces Sun-News
10 Of The Most Haunted Places Around El Paso - kisselpaso.com
10 Of The Most Haunted Places Around El Paso kisselpaso.com
Ascarate Park New El Paso County Mega COVID-19 Testing Site - kisselpaso.com
Ascarate Park New El Paso County Mega COVID-19 Testing Site kisselpaso.com
El Paso County to Utilize Ascarate Park as a New Mega Testing Site - spotlightepnews.com
El Paso County to Utilize Ascarate Park as a New Mega Testing Site spotlightepnews.com
- El Paso surpasses 900 coronavirus hospitalizations; 3 new deaths announced - KVIA El Paso
- El Paso deals with 2 major surges at the same time: Virus & voting - KVIA El Paso
These Are The Best Winter Soups In El Paso - kisselpaso.com
These Are The Best Winter Soups In El Paso kisselpaso.com