Regain Your Independence
Retain full use of your home, and Remain in the home you love.
Installing a Stairlift turns your home into a bungalow, by removing the obstacle of stairs if they become too challenging.
Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Call Hours – Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
Installing Stair Lifts For Your Home Bulverde, Texas
Assuming that you have been staying in your residence most of your life or even if you have just relocated into a new residence in Bulverde, and then you certainly want to stay , particularly if you are near your friends and colleagues and also loved ones. According to a study by AARP, even as they age, approximately 90% of elderly people would like to stay in their houses. Still, this is never as easy as it appears and with physical health declining as one gets older, it comes to be increasingly more hard for seniors to continue on their own, particularly if you have stairs in your house that you require to get around every day.
What Is a Stair Lift?
Stairs could be just one of the absolute most challenging and treacherous places in your house. Thankfully, there are actually solutions that can enable your loved one or even you to stay at home and also be actually independent for longer and a stair lift could be a good benefit for individuals experiencing mobility issues, those using a walker or individuals in a wheelchair.
10 out of
What really is a stair lift? A stair lift is a simple piece of equipment that can easily help you to become mobile and also it carries you up and down the staircases, enabling you to move about in your place easily and also do activities that you would be not able to do otherwise.
A stair lift is essentially a mechanized seat that assists to elevate you up and down the stairs. A track or rail is commonly mounted to the stairway treads and also a chair or a lifting platform is attached to the track. You are able to get on the chair or the platform as well as the chair moves along the track allowing you move up as well as down the stairs. You additionally have versions wherein you can use your wheelchair on the stair lift as well as these are called platform lifts.
Benefits of Stair Lifts
Stair Lifts are actually a huge assistance to the elderly people and also individuals by having mobility difficulties that find it a challenge to navigate the stairs in their home. Getting a stair lift at home can have a lot of benefits:
When mobility and getting around a house along with staircases ends up being an issue for senior citizens as well as individuals with handicaps, they are often confronted with the possibility of moving. That being said, by having a stair lift, you can easily remain in your home. A stair lift can easily allow you total freedom to move around in your house as well as go up and down the stairs very simply and obstacle-free.
A stair lift provides mechanical transport down and up the stairs. The chair of the stair lift offers a lap belt that makes certain that you are protected when the stair lift is in action. Today, the majority of stair lifts have integrated protection features that will certainly avoid its use in case it experiences an obstruction on the staircases or if any kind of portion of the stair lift i.e. the seat, armrests or footrest is not in its right setting. The stair lifts in addition are geared up with a safety fixture that protects against any accidental usage or even little ones from using the chair.
Normally, the seat of the stair lift has a modifiable as well as cushioned seating as well as armrests that offer maximum support. You can also change the footrest depending on to your height.
- Staircase Accessibility
A lot of stair lifts offer quite slim profiles and do not clog the entire staircase, which is freely reachable. Usually, the chair, along with the footrest are foldable to ensure it is not an obstacle for family members and also other individuals intending to use the staircases.
- Easy to Use
Stair Lifts are quite user-friendly as well as control. A lot of stair lifts have a toggle switch positioned on the armrest of the chair that allows you to control it. Now a days, many stair lift designs are actually geared up with a remote that enables you to control it quite easily and moves the stair lift to the top or the bottom of the staircases as needed. When the stair lift is in the lock setting, it charges, in order that you can easily use it whenever you want to and in the event there is a power disconnection, the stair lift commonly has an built-in battery back-up that allows you to run it.
Who Uses Stair Lifts in Bulverde?
In the U.S., 1 in 4 adults who are 65 years and above suffers a fall every year and according to the CDC (Center for Disease Control), falls is a leading cause of injuries in the elderly. Stairs in the house can be a huge risk for people with mobility problems.
Stair Lifts are mostly used by and are a wonderful assistance for:
- Growing old in place elderly people
- People having walking and mobility issues. those using a wheel rollator or in a wheelchair
- Persons with a health issue
- Individuals having a sports impairment
- Persons with balance issues
- Those with knee and also back concerns
Types of Stair Lifts
There are various sorts of stair lifts including:
- Stair Lifts for Straight Stairs
If your house has a straight staircase, then a stair lift which runs by a straight trackway or rail is the best typical form of stair lift. These either provide drop-down or perhaps set chairs that are affixed. The installation of a stair lift in a straight staircase might become a challenge if the staircases are way too narrow. In case your stairs is mainly straight but it comes with an arc at the top, then you can select a straight stair lift and also a joining system that assists the lift to get to the landing better. Usually, straight stair lifts are the least expensive and simplest to setup.
- Stair Lifts for Curved Stairs
In the event that your staircases are curved, then you must attach a curved stair lift. Those are much more intricate compared to straight stair lifts as well as they involve curved tracks to fit the exact contour of the staircase. Often, curved stair lifts are actually much more expensive.
- Standing Stair Lifts
If your staircase is specifically very slender and it will not fit a chair stair lift, then a standing stair lift is recommended. On the other hand, you have to ensure that you have adequate space in the staircase plusthat it is elevated enough to accommodate you when you’re standing. Standing stair lifts are particularly beneficial for persons having concerns flexing their legs. Some standing stair lift versions similarly have a slight ledge that allows you to retain your balance. Having said that, standing stair lift may not be suitable for all people, especially if you do not have the strength to stand for a couple of minutes or even if you are predisposed to getting unsteady.
- Outdoor Or Exterior Stair Lifts
These sorts of stair lifts are generally put in outside on staircases that go to your front door or on stairs leading to your yard or even patio. Outdoor stair lifts are generally the same as straight or curved stair lifts that are used indoors; but, these are commonly made using weather-proof materials.
Where can i buy a chair lift for stairs in Bulverde, TX
Cost of Stair Lifts in Comal County
Stair lifts are highly individualized and customized in line with your needs and the kind of stairs in your property, therefore the rates vary considerably. Having said that, the cost of base units begins with around $3,000-$5,000. And also, there are a number of factors that affect this base rate like the size of the track required, if the staircase is curved, a motor upgrade, seat upgrade, folding seat and foot pedal, swivel seating and also type of power.
Address: Bulverde, TX 78163, USA
Phone: (832) 261-7776
Major Cities we service around Texas
More TX Cities we Service:
Bulverde (/bʊlˈvɜːrdi/ buul-VUR-dee) is a city in Comal County, Texas, United States. The population was 4,630 at the 2010 census, up from 3,761 at the 2000 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Bulverde is located in western Comal County at 29°44′55″N 98°24′48″W / 29.748486°N 98.413238°W / 29.748486; -98.413238, about 26 miles (42 km) north of downtown San Antonio. U.S. Route 281 passes through the east side of Bulverde, leading south to San Antonio and north 25 miles (40 km) to Blanco. Cibolo Creek, which forms the Comal County/Bexar County line, runs just south of Bulverde.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.7 square miles (25.2 km2), of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.09%, is water.
Bulverde - Latest - Google News Google News
Allosense: finalist for Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest - San Antonio Business Journal - San Antonio Business Journal
Allosense: finalist for Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest - San Antonio Business Journal San Antonio Business Journal
Express Information Systems: finalist for Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest - San Antonio - San Antonio Business Journal
Express Information Systems: finalist for Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest - San Antonio San Antonio Business Journal
- ‘I am coming back:’ Comal County sheriff’s deputy won’t let life-changing injury keep him from duty - KSAT San Antonio
Texas Eats Season 2, Episode 2: Central Texas Eats - KSAT San Antonio
Texas Eats Season 2, Episode 2: Central Texas Eats KSAT San Antonio
Bexar County, San Antonio add thousands of backlogged COVID-19 cases - KSAT San Antonio
Bexar County, San Antonio add thousands of backlogged COVID-19 cases KSAT San Antonio
- Saturday’s Caravana Patria in New Braunfels Honors Mexican Independence Day - mycanyonlake.com
- Shavano Park: City living with country charm - mySA
- Sloth face masks?! Here's how you can get one from the San Antonio Zoo - KENS5.com
The Tobin Center Presents a Musical Movie Marathon - Broadway World
The Tobin Center Presents a Musical Movie Marathon Broadway World
- Stuff the Bus drive raises almost $250k to help students in 11 San Antonio-area school districts - KENS5.com
- San Antonio's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | San Antonio, Texas | KENS5.com | kens5.com - KENS5.com
Deputy who killed Daniels had troubled past - San Antonio Express-News
Deputy who killed Daniels had troubled past San Antonio Express-News
- McNay Art Museum, TPA debuts hand-painted film backdrops preserved from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios - San Marcos Daily Record
- San Antonio clinical trials part of search for COVID-19 treatment, prevention - FOX 29
Despite COVID-19 Pandemic, Progress On San Pedro Creek Project Still Flowing - Texas Public Radio
Despite COVID-19 Pandemic, Progress On San Pedro Creek Project Still Flowing Texas Public Radio
- San Antonio police ask for help in finding missing teen - mySA
- 173 new COVID cases reported Saturday - WOAI
- Candlelight vigil at Bexar County Courthouse for Ruth Bader Ginsburg - WOAI
- Northeast Side standoff ends after 4 hours; suspect to undergo psychiatric evaluation, police say - KSAT San Antonio
- San Antonio City Council Approves 2021 City Budget at $2.9B With No Major Cuts To Police Budget - Texas Public Radio
- Artvango gives unique therapy to at-risk youth - FOX 29
- Missing teen last seen on city's west side - WOAI
- Hundreds gather in Boerne to help raise funds for deaf, hard of hearing community - KSAT San Antonio
- Vigil for RBG at San Antonio Bexar County Court House - do210.com
- San Antonio Muslims hold 2020 Census event, art contest for children - FOX 29
UHS CEO: Joint venture with UT Health could include new hospitals - San Antonio Business Journal
UHS CEO: Joint venture with UT Health could include new hospitals San Antonio Business Journal
- San Antonio museum lifts curtain on rare exhibit, plus more popular stories - culturemap.com
Girls’ home near ‘filled a gap’ in San Antonio area social services for homeless teens in the 1960s - San Antonio Express-News
Girls’ home near ‘filled a gap’ in San Antonio area social services for homeless teens in the 1960s San Antonio Express-News
- Actor Bruce Campbell to attend screening of cult-classic ‘Evil Dead’ at Tobin Center in October - KSAT San Antonio
- SAPD: Driver arrested for DWI after rolling vehicle over on Northeast side - KSAT San Antonio
- San Antonio: Mobile Household Hazardous Waste Event - Patch.com
- The San Antonio Spurs announce the arrival of their Street Eats food truck - Pounding The Rock
Black History, San Antonio: Virtual Tour | Talks, Movies - San Antonio Current
Black History, San Antonio: Virtual Tour | Talks, Movies San Antonio Current
- After finding money to keep aquifer protection going, San Antonio City Council leaves greenway trails in limbo - San Antonio Express-News
Paul’s Cooking Tips: Replenish your spice rack at Ali Baba International Food Market - San Antonio Express-News
Paul’s Cooking Tips: Replenish your spice rack at Ali Baba International Food Market San Antonio Express-News
No monkeying around: Dripping Springs brewer sues San Antonio beer company over name - San Antonio Express-News
No monkeying around: Dripping Springs brewer sues San Antonio beer company over name San Antonio Express-News
Sweetwater vs Boerne - KSAT San Antonio
Sweetwater vs Boerne KSAT San Antonio
Canyon Lake vs Jourdanton - KSAT San Antonio
Canyon Lake vs Jourdanton KSAT San Antonio
Boerne stunned by Sweetwater - San Antonio Express-News
Boerne stunned by Sweetwater San Antonio Express-News
- CLEAR Alert issued for San Antonio woman last seen on north side - KENS5.com
- Task force warns of elder scheme after incident in Selma - KENS5.com
- Parties, groups gearing up for National Voter Registration Day - Herald Zeitung
- Alamo Heights prepares to welcome back on campus up to 67 percent of its students Monday - WOAI
Take a DAM Fine Sunday Drive Across the Top of Canyon Dam - mycanyonlake.com
Take a DAM Fine Sunday Drive Across the Top of Canyon Dam mycanyonlake.com
- 32 celebrities that were born in San Antonio, including some that may surprise you - San Antonio Current
Comal ISD Wins Art Award from Texas Art Education Association - mycanyonlake.com
Comal ISD Wins Art Award from Texas Art Education Association mycanyonlake.com
- This $1.4 million San Antonio mansion looks like a Mexican hacienda — with an infinity pool - San Antonio Current
New Braunfels Man in His 30s Dies of COVID-19 - mycanyonlake.com
New Braunfels Man in His 30s Dies of COVID-19 mycanyonlake.com
- A 1905 fixer-upper just went on the market in San Antonio's King William Historical District - San Antonio Current
- 3 San Antonio food favorites featured in episode of Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ series - KSAT San Antonio
- New Braunfels man in his 30s becomes Comal County's youngest COVID-19 death - Herald Zeitung
- McNay Art Museum receives $1.5 million COVID-19 relief grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. - mySA
Oktoberfest is What Happens When You Bring Beer to a Fall Dinner | - flicksandfood.com
Oktoberfest is What Happens When You Bring Beer to a Fall Dinner | flicksandfood.com
- Here's how the tropical depression in the Gulf could impact San Antonio's weather - mySA
- Mother, 2 young children displaced after modem sparks fire - WOAI
- Firefighters put out fire at home in Alamo Heights - FOX 29
- San Antonio nonprofit creates 'Angel Mobile' to help disabled seniors during pandemic - WOAI
- Johnson High School dance team gears up for practices again - FOX 29
Krause Says County Will Follow Gov. Abbott’s Orders to Reopen - mycanyonlake.com
Krause Says County Will Follow Gov. Abbott’s Orders to Reopen mycanyonlake.com
- UTSA to receive more than $3.2 million in research grants - KENS5.com
seasonal off menu | - flicksandfood.com
seasonal off menu | flicksandfood.com
dine in and to go | - flicksandfood.com
dine in and to go | flicksandfood.com
- Netflix series 'Taco Chronicles' features San Antonio restaurants, local mascot in its second season - mySA
- San Antonio's Alamo Drafthouse Park North fighting back in rent dispute with unforgiving landlord - San Antonio Current
NEISD cybersecurity-focused magnet program to start in vacant Walmart - San Antonio Business Journal
NEISD cybersecurity-focused magnet program to start in vacant Walmart San Antonio Business Journal
- Five great San Antonio-area restaurants for breakfast: Alamo Biscuit Co., Krause’s Cafe, La Boulangerie, La Panadería, Twin Sisters Bakery & Cafe - San Antonio Express-News
Boerne Hotels, Shopping and Dining Guide - tribeza.com
Boerne Hotels, Shopping and Dining Guide tribeza.com
- FOUND SAFE: Missing Stone Oak teenager found safe by New Braunfels police - WOAI
- Comal County to begin moving inmates into new $72 million jail next week - KSAT San Antonio
- ALL NEW INVENTORY AVAILABLE DURING THE GRAND OPENING LAND SALE AT CENTENNIAL RIDGE - mySA